Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Myroslav M. Rozum" <mr...@ua.externall.net> on 2006/12/26 12:48:23 UTC

php-bridge question.

Hello!

Atlast I've managed to get working JetSpeed2 (as always cause was
/dev/hands).
And now I'm trying to  get working PHP-bridge but I can't.
I followed the advises from discussion:
http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org/2005717.html

I recompiled PHP with following options:
./configure --with-java=$JAVA_HOME --with-servlet=$TOMCAT_HOME
--prefix=/opt/php/

I added LD_LIBRARY_PATH to environment:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/opt/php4/lib/php/

After all i didn't get working PHP :( it shows me:
Portlet is Not Available: php::php-demo
Reason: send
And a huge exception in catalina.out (file attached)

Additionally I also tried to change index.php to
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
just to sure that php is running (to omit a all possible issues with
mysql etc.) But it wasn't helpful.

Could someone guide me through php-bridge configuration procedure?

--
Cordialement,
Myroslav Rozum

Re: php-bridge question.