Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Ciusso Hb <ci...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/04 14:38:51 UTC

User creation delegation on Realms

Hi, I think I'm missing a point (one of many :)) on users creation
delegation under specific realm.

I need to grant users creation to admin, only on Realm in which the admin
reside.
To do this, do I need to create a specific role for every realm?
If I have a lot of Realms (50k) can this be a problem?

thanks

best regards

Re: User creation delegation on Realms

Posted by Ciusso Hb <ci...@gmail.com>.
Hi Francesco, thank you very much for your answers.

You're right, we've discussed on realms in that thread, but at that time I
was not completely informed about the logic to assign permissions.
Actually, I could have gone on with questions in that thread...

Best regards

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.