Posted to users@maven.apache.org by James CE Johnson <jc...@tragus.org> on 2004/02/04 21:28:57 UTC

Question about scm:checkout-project goal

I'm interested in extending this to support Perforce but before I go down
that road I have a question...

If I do 'maven scm:checkout-project build-my-project' and the result of
scm:checkout-project is to checkout a new project.xml and/or maven.xml
and/or project.properties will the subsequent build-my-project goal see
the new values of those files?

Obviously I can do 'maven scm:checkout-project && maven build-my-project'
and see the changes but that's not quite as elegant.