Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com> on 2001/04/28 16:35:20 UTC

Modified ChangeLog Ant custom task

Hi,

For the Cactus project, I wanted to have a page on the web site that would list all the recently modified pages so that a user could at a glance see the modified pages without having to manually check them all ...  (you can check the result at http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/cactus/changes.html)

I used the Alexandria ChangeLog Ant task as a base and modified it. I have added the following to it :
- possibility to specify the list of files for which to generate change logs using a fileset,
- possibility to specify a date before which changes are ignored,

In case, this revised task can be of any use, I submit it in this email.

Note: I'll probably add support for branches soon.

Thanks.
Vincent Massol.

Re: Modified ChangeLog Ant custom task