Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Qi LUO <lu...@polyvi.com> on 2013/11/11 02:44:15 UTC

plugin.xml validated by cli?

Hi all,

Looks like I didn’t see any plugin.xml validation by cli. I once submitted a plugin to PhoneGapBuild, got error message like ‘malformed xml’, but no more hint. However the cli can install, build and run the plugin at the moment. I hope users can get consistent help with both PhoneGap build and the cli, or a new command like “cordova plugin validate cordova-plugin-xxx” would help in the case.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Qi LUO

Re: plugin.xml validated by cli?

Posted by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com>.
I think it is a bit stale and needs some cleanup. I'll put it back on my active to-do list.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Qi LUO <lu...@polyvi.com>.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.