Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de> on 2009/04/28 10:54:49 UTC

JIRA notifications

Hi,

VYSPER jira notification are not send out anywhere.

Anyone have the required karma to set that up? (I haven't appearently.)
Otherwise I'll go to infra.

@Michael: I've commented on one or two of your issues.

  Bernd

Re: JIRA notifications

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Bernd Fondermann wrote:
> On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 19:10, Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Bernd Fondermann wrote:
>>
>>> Ping?
>>>
>>> Should I go to Infra?
>>>

>> It's fixed now.
>>

> Thanks!
> The resolve-notification for VYSPER-17 reached me, but not the list
> (at least until now).
> Maybe stuck in moderation?
>
> Out of curiosity, what did you have to do to make this happen?

As an admin, you can modify the notification scheme. It's just a click
in the right place :)

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org

Re: JIRA notifications

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de>.
Bernd Fondermann wrote:
> On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 19:10, Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Bernd Fondermann wrote:
>>> Ping?
>>>
>>> Should I go to Infra?
>>>
>> It's fixed now.
>
> Thanks!
> The resolve-notification for VYSPER-17 reached me, but not the list
> (at least until now).
> Maybe stuck in moderation?

It arrived now!

  Bernd

Re: JIRA notifications

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <be...@googlemail.com>.

Re: JIRA notifications

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Bernd Fondermann wrote:
> Ping?
>
> Should I go to Infra?

It's fixed now.

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org

Re: JIRA notifications

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Bernd Fondermann wrote:
> Ping?
>
> Should I go to Infra?

Let me check...

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org

Re: JIRA notifications

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de>.
Ping?

Should I go to Infra?

  Bernd

Re: JIRA notifications

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de>.
Michael Jakl wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 10:54, Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de> wrote:
>> @Michael: I've commented on one or two of your issues.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Is there a policy for JIRAs concerning closing/creating new ones?
>
> Like VYSPER-26[1], should I close it and make a new one like this
> "Split existing pubsub handlers in smaller ones" or should we close
> VYSPER-26 only when we are fully satisfied with the outcome?

It depends. In this case we could reuse the JIRA.

I propose you close issues as you see them fully covered and committed.

  Bernd

Re: JIRA notifications

Posted by Michael Jakl <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 10:54, Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de> wrote:
> @Michael: I've commented on one or two of your issues.

Thanks.

Is there a policy for JIRAs concerning closing/creating new ones?

Like VYSPER-26[1], should I close it and make a new one like this
"Split existing pubsub handlers in smaller ones" or should we close
VYSPER-26 only when we are fully satisfied with the outcome?

Michael

 1: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VYSPER-26