Posted to dev@iota.apache.org by Barbara Malta Gomes <ba...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/09 19:07:13 UTC

Apache Account

Hey there,

I'm not sure how to proceed to finish setting up my Apache committer
account.

I got an email with the title *FORM - Account Request*, but I'm not sure
what and if should I do something.

Can anyone point me to some documentation of the processing?

Barbara Gomes
Computer Engineer
San Jose, CA

Re: Apache Account

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
Hi Barbara,

The mail should give you concrete instructions of what you're supposed
to do. If you need help please forward that email to me privately (NOT
to the list).

Best,
Hadrian