Posted to users@apex.apache.org by "Doyle, Austin O." <Au...@leidos.com> on 2016/10/04 17:28:16 UTC

APA file logging

I am trying to update the log4j.properties file for an apex application that I have created that uses a JSON config file.  Where is that file located/How is logging configured?

Thanks,
Austin

Re: APA file logging

Posted by Munagala Ramanath <ra...@datatorrent.com>.
http://docs.datatorrent.com/configuration/#custom-log4j-properties-for-application-packages

Please take a look at that page for more info.

Ram