Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ah...@laposte.fr on 2004/02/16 11:51:40 UTC

Web service trouble (urgent)

Hello all,

When trying to call an axis web service using soap client .
I receive this error, can anyone help me please

exception: [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=Unable to set
'ligne_carnet_titres' property: argument type mismatch.;
targetException=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to set
'ligne_carnet_titres' property: argument type mismatch.]

Is it due to an incompatibility between axis and soap and is there any
solution for this?

Thanks in adcance.

Ahmed ALAMI
DQAI/SDV
Tel : 05 56 75 60 52

Antwort: Web service trouble (urgent)

Posted by Michael Bierenfeld <Mi...@LV1871.de>.

Hi,

some information about the used java type on the client side and the used
type on the server side would be helpful. ususally we are haibg trouble
with double on the server side (java) most clients php, python etc. use
float as default.

michael