Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by "linameng1@outlook.com" <li...@outlook.com> on 2019/04/18 08:03:09 UTC

OS

Hello, I am doing an investigation.
Does Windows Server 2019 support the following products:

Apache HttpComponents  3.1
Apache HttpComponents  4.0.1
Apache HttpComponents  4.3.5

Can it be installed on windows2019?
Is the other version supported?
Can you tell me, thank you very much.

Re: OS

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.
On 4/18/2019 2:03 AM, linameng1@outlook.com wrote:
> Hello, I am doing an investigation.
> Does Windows Server 2019 support the following products:
>
> Apache HttpComponents  3.1
> Apache HttpComponents  4.0.1
> Apache HttpComponents  4.3.5

I have seen this question from you on several Apache mailing lists for
different software components.

Just like all the other projects where I have seen your question, the
HttpComponents projects are Java-based software.  The only requirement
is a JVM.  If you can obtain Java for Windows Server 2019, which I think
is likely because I know it's available for 64-bit Windows, you can use
any java library that is compatible with the JVM version you have installed.

Also be sure to carefully read the license for the JVM you are installing.

Thanks,
Shawn