Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/26 12:22:51 UTC

Payment solution

Hi,

I am looking into Ofbiz for a friend of mine and can't find how to implement
a new payment solution. Here in the Netherlands we have a solution that is
called iDeal. Several integration solutions are available for developers in
PHP (oscommerce webshop) and others.

But how do I integrate it in Ofbiz?

Regards,

Pierre Smits

Re: Payment solution

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
the difference between most webbased payment systems and ofbiz, it that
ofbiz only needs the actual dialog to and from the processor and
evaluation of the returned info that is converted to ofbiz way of
evaluation.
so it is a lot less than dealing with a complete payment system.
so once you get it working and a service interface you just assign it in
the product store CCservices.

Pierre Smits sent the following on 9/26/2008 3:22 AM:

Re: Payment solution

Posted by Eric DE MAULDE <er...@free.fr>.
Look how is implemented "ThirdParty" in {ofbiz
directory}/applications/accounting/src/org/ofbiz/thirdparty/...
like Paypal, WorldPay
I have succeded to implement SIPS from Atos

Eric