Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Bhooshan Mogal <bh...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/27 03:39:02 UTC

Latest Apache Sentry maven artifacts

Hi,

I'm exploring the integration of our product with Apache Sentry for
authorization. However, I could not find the latest maven artifacts
anywhere. I can find the 1.5.x artifacts in the Cloudera repo. However, I'm
looking at integrating with 1.6.x (even perhaps 1.7.x, which is under
development), since these later releases seem much more modular and easy to
integrate with.

Is the recommended method for getting the latest artifacts to build them
locally?

Appreciate the help,
--
Bhooshan

Re: Latest Apache Sentry maven artifacts

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
It looks like the last SNAPSHOT deployed to Maven was for 1.6.0-incubating
almost a year ago:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/sentry/

Our Jenkins job should be updated to change the build target to "mvn clean
deploy", or we could have a separate deploy job.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Latest Apache Sentry maven artifacts

Posted by Bhooshan Mogal <bh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Bhooshan,

--
Sravya Tirukkovalur

Re: Latest Apache Sentry maven artifacts

Posted by Anne Yu <an...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Bhooshan,

--
Anne