Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Bucsa Marcel <la...@yahoo.com> on 2013/11/04 09:43:02 UTC

For translation in Romanian

  Hello,
I have little time to help you (and myself and others like me) with the translation in romanian. I'm not so fast but I'm precise.

 Have a nice day.

________________________________
Cu respect,
Eugen Bucsa

 P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

Re: For translation in Romanian

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 04/11/2013 Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> Not sure if the Romanian team is already with a mailing list, their site
> also need some update.
> http://www.openoffice.org/ro/

There is no mailing list for Romanian at the moment. Interested
volunteers should simply read
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide and ask for a Pootle
account here following the instructions there. Romanian is still far
from being complete, but a few volunteers are working on it and if new
people join it will be easier to complete it.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: For translation in Romanian

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
Feel free to help on what you can, just make sure that you keep the team
informed of your progress so they can adjust accordingly. I notice that you
are not register to the mailing list, please make sure you are either
subscribed or actively follow the list.

Not sure if the Romanian team is already with a mailing list, their site
also need some update.
http://www.openoffice.org/ro/

Although my Romanian is almost none existent, I have many Romanian friends
that can help coordinate the building of the website. I could do some
commits on the design, and such.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor