Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2012/01/05 14:50:09 UTC

Re: Contributing to wix-maven-plugin

Hi Adrián,

Sorry for the delay... I applied your patch. Since it was helpful in my env., I made a few enhancements based on the comments in the issue (set a default from the environment, and dealt with spaces in the wixHome variable). Do those work for you?

We'd be very happy if you're interested in contributing on a regular basis. Are there other aspects that interest you, or do you need any pointers?

Regards,
Brett

--
Brett Porter