Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rizwan Sharif <of...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/06 17:46:02 UTC

Debugging new component in eclipse

Hi,
I am able to debug the ofbiz + components that comes with it but unable to
debug the component that I have added. When I call one of the services in
new component it runs successfully but does not break into the debugger. Is
there something I forgot to configure?

Rizwan

Re: Debugging new component in eclipse

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Check, the file .classpath

Jacques

De : "Rizwan Sharif" <of...@gmail.com>

Posted by Rizwan Sharif <of...@gmail.com>.
I am debugging ofbiz from within eclipse and I also added .classpath entry
related to components source but now I am getting error that javac is
missing just for my component, rest of the ofbiz is compiling without any
issue.

Posted by Brett Palmer <br...@gmail.com>.
Rizwan,