Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Shailesh Barde <sh...@rediffmail.com> on 2005/12/07 07:17:46 UTC

Help!

Hello Friends,
   I want to make application in which i have to make changes at Runtime in Resource Bundle.This is possible by Reading & Writing the .properties file using java.io.* API.However everytime you make change in it,the Context get Reloaded.Hence i have made all my changes in Temporary file(Which shows the changes on the JSP which displayes this file by reading it).
   Now i am trying to load these changes by Renaming this temporary file as a Original Resource Bundle file & deleting the Original RB file.This is Done in User Defined Actionservlet's init()(by Overriding 1nit().The Actionservlet is written by extending ActionServlet).
   However the changes are not seen in the application(as the Messages for a Particular key is the older one & not as per changes made by me).
   How can i see all my changes at once?
Kindly Guide me.

Regards,