Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org> on 2012/04/04 14:12:48 UTC

Build Staging Location

While in the incubator, we were staging builds at
/www/people.apache.org/builds/incubator/rave.  We should stage them now at
/www/people.apache.org/builds/rave.  I don't have Karma to create that
directory, but members do.  Is there a member that could create the
directory and assign the correct permissions/ownership?  It would be nice
to not bother infra with such a trivial task, but we can if needed.

-Matt

Re: Build Staging Location

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
On Apr 4, 2012, at 8:48 AM, Ate Douma wrote:

> On 04/04/2012 02:20 PM, Ate Douma wrote:
>>
>> On Apr 4, 2012 2:13 PM, "Franklin, Matthew B." <mfranklin@mitre.org
>> <ma...@mitre.org>> wrote:
>> >
>> > While in the incubator, we were staging builds at
>> > /www/people.apache.org/builds/incubator/rave
>> <http://people.apache.org/builds/incubator/rave>.  We should stage them now at
>> > /www/people.apache.org/builds/rave <http://people.apache.org/builds/rave>.  I
>> don't have Karma to create that
>> > directory, but members do.  Is there a member that could create the
>> > directory and assign the correct permissions/ownership?
>> I can and will do so shortly.
>> Ate
>
> Done.
> Anyone with group rave now has write access in /www/people.apache.org/builds/rave

Verified. I was able to write to this location.

Suresh

Re: Build Staging Location

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.

Re: Build Staging Location