Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Brian Braad Nielsen <br...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/22 06:24:34 UTC

Lucene.Net.Core 4.9 in NuGet. Fake or Real?

Hi LuceneNet group

I'm looking into updating my current Lucene.Net 3.0.3 to the 4.x version.
But I'm getting nervous about the version I can find in NuGet package
manager.

The version in NuGet is "Lucene.Net.Core" version 4.9.

When I look at https://github.com/apache/lucenenet it says that the latest
version is 4.8
and it is mentioned as in beta.
On the same site on the "Releases" tab, the latest release is
Lucene.Net_4_8_0_beta00005.

Can you tell me if the 4.9 version of "Lucene.Net.Core" is an official
release or some fake one?

Best regards

Brian Braad Nielsen

Re: Lucene.Net.Core 4.9 in NuGet. Fake or Real?

Posted by 小康 <xi...@cnblogs.com>.
I never used Lucene.Net.Core in my application.
There is no project called Lucene.Net.Core at  https://github.com/apache/
lucenene <https://github.com/apache/lucenenet>.
The package you need is Lucene.Net  which version is 4.8.0-beta00005

Posted by Shannon Deminick <sh...@umbraco.dk>.