Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Markus Feindler <Ma...@gmx.de> on 2010/09/04 17:54:17 UTC

Defense class gone in 5.2.1 ?

  Hey,
what happened to the "Defense" class in 5.2.1? Is it replaced?

cheers
markus

Re: Defense class gone in 5.2.1 ?

Posted by Markus Feindler <Ma...@gmx.de>.
  Ah, my bad, had all tapestry libraries in classpath :)

Re: Defense class gone in 5.2.1 ?

Posted by Markus Feindler <Ma...@gmx.de>.
  thanks for your response,

Re: Defense class gone in 5.2.1 ?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Defense class gone in 5.2.1 ?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Replaced it all with good ole' asserts. Sorry, but it was internal.

On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 8:54 AM, Markus Feindler <Ma...@gmx.de> wrote:
>  Hey,
> what happened to the "Defense" class in 5.2.1? Is it replaced?
>
> cheers
> markus

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry