Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jeff Jensen <JJ...@IntertechSoftware.com> on 2004/06/09 21:24:59 UTC

How to determine which WSDL element is invalid?

Hi,

In the following error, how can I determine which WSDL element does not
match the incoming XML?  It sounds odd, but I am creating WSDL to match
existing XML files from a web service (the WSDL does not exist) and use
with Axis, and am stumped in resolving this one.

I am particularly wondering about verbose settings or logging
particulars to set and check, but perhaps there are other things I am
unaware of.

AxisFault
 faultCode:
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: invalid QName local
part
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:

{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:java.lang.IllegalArgumentExcepti
on: invalid QName local part
	at javax.xml.namespace.QName.&lt;init&gt;(QName.java:114)
	at javax.xml.namespace.QName.&lt;init&gt;(QName.java:99)
	at
org.apache.axis.message.BodyBuilder.onStartChild(BodyBuilder.java:155)
	at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(Deseria
lizationContextImpl.java:1040)
	at
org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.maybeElement(Parser2.java:1449)