Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Swapnil Chougule <th...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/08 11:18:06 UTC

Event time aggregation is possible in Spark Streaming ?

Hello,

I want to know whether event time aggregation in spark streaming. I could
see it's possible in structured streaming. As I am working on conventional
spark streaming, I need event time aggregation in it. I checked but didn't
get any relevant documentation.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Swapnil

Re: Event time aggregation is possible in Spark Streaming ?

Posted by Swapnil Chougule <th...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Michael for update

Regards,
Swapnil