Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Chris Hane <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/30 19:47:58 UTC

Skinning Tags

I've started to edit a custom skin for Trinidad.  I thought I saw
somewhere a tag list for each component.  And of course I can't find it
now that I'm looking for it.

Could someone point me to the page that lists the elements for each
component that can be skinned?

Thanks,
Chris....

Re: Skinning Tags

Posted by Chris Hane <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!  With yours and Simon's comments I found the page I remembered
at:  http://incubator.apache.org/adffaces/skin-selectors.html

which is what both of you are referring to.

Thanks again,
Chris....

Re: Skinning Tags

Posted by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com>.