Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Alireza Fattahi <af...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/01/19 06:11:38 UTC

STRUTS_2_3_21

At github I found that the STRUTS_2_3_21 is released. But I can not download it from maven repo, I wonder how can we get it from maven.Also at struts.apache.org the final release is 2.3.20, is it a normal delay from release to site update, or 2.3.21 is just a (somehow) middle release.
 ~Regards,
~~Alireza Fattahi

Re: STRUTS_2_3_21

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
2.3.21 wasn't released officially, the Vote was cancelled

http://markmail.org/message/tlevd2vbnqo7lujo