Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Rajith Muditha Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/30 13:15:55 UTC

sql vs jdbc component after Camel 2.16

The difference between the two is that with jdbc the query is in the
message body vs the as an endpoint property in sql.

But it seems from Camel 2.16 onwards, the sql component can do the same.
From the looks of it, both could do what I want.

I'm just trying to figure out the best component to use.

What other differences are there btw the components?
I know sql component uses spring jdbc templates. Wondering if sql
component has an advantage over jdbc here.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Rajith Muditha Attapattu

Re: sql vs jdbc component after Camel 2.16

Posted by Rajith Muditha Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Matt, in some environments thats a significant advantage.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>