Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Mathias Bässler <01...@web.de> on 2013/10/22 15:44:18 UTC

OM problem when loading session with pictures on whiteboard

Hello,

I stumbled upon the following problem: When I drag two or more pictures into the whiteboard everything works as it should, pictures are draggable, resizable etc.
Then I leave the room and enter it again. Now my pictures are still loaded into the whiteboard. When I try to select a picture the last picture I dragged into the whiteboard before leaving is selected, no matter which picture I click. I can only select and drag, resize,... this last picture. If I delete it and try to select a remaining picture, everything freezes/crashes. I was trying to fix this, but I don't know where I have to look...
Could you tell me which files/methods are involved when loading a saved session?

Thanks in advance

Re: OM problem when loading session with pictures on whiteboard

Posted by Sergey <ia...@gmail.com>.
I am so sorry.  My mistake. Problem exists on OM 2.1, but not on the
2.1.1. At least with SOAP connection on the OM 2.1.1  there is  no
picture freezing after relogon.
Sergey.

23.10.2013 17:21, IamTutor Rus ?????:

Posted by IamTutor Rus <ia...@gmail.com>.
In my case it were:

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: OM problem when loading session with pictures on whiteboard

Posted by IamTutor Rus <ia...@gmail.com>.
Hi everyone!

Posted by Vasiliy Degtyarev <va...@unipro.ru>.
Hello,

Posted by Gerente de Sistemas <vi...@gmail.com>.
remove

Re: OM problem when loading session with pictures on whiteboard

Posted by Vasiliy Degtyarev <va...@unipro.ru>.
Hello,

I have retested and found that bug is reproduced for 2.2 and 3.0.

I have filed new issue :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-823

Thanks,
Vasiliy.