Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Pantvaidya, Vishwajit" <vp...@selectica.com> on 2007/08/22 04:17:08 UTC

[Axis2] Detailed logging for axis2 codegen error parsing wsdl

When I run codegen through ant in eclipse using the task
<codegen wsdlfilename="websvc.wsdl" output="${javacore}" databindingName="xmlbeans" serverside="true" generateservicexml="true" serverSideInterface="true"/>

I get the following errors:

[codegen] log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAllAxisServicesBuilder).
[codegen] log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException: Error parsing WSDL

For more detailed logging, how do I get codegen to use my log4j.xml in which I have added a logger setting for org.apache.axis2 ?