Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org> on 2003/07/01 09:11:07 UTC

Hey, we're famous !

http://news.com.com/2100-1012_3-1022469.html?tag=fd_top

Tomcat is mentioned at the end.
That kind of tool seems almost useless to me for Java ;-) I won't
comment on the usefulness for C, though.

Anyway, I hope they send their report, and do their stuff on the HEAD of
TC 5, so that we can actually do a few code cleanups.

Remy

Re: Hey, we're famous !

Posted by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu>.
I remember back when CNet was this great site where you could get all
kinds of "unbiased" information. [sigh] Now its just a place for
companies to blanket advertise their products. This just seems to be an
advertisement for Reasoning, and a poor one at that.

It'd be nice if he at least defined what a "defect" was.
-M.

Re: Hey, we're famous !

Posted by kev <ke...@neoapathy.org>.