Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by David Radley <da...@uk.ibm.com> on 2016/11/23 12:45:07 UTC

Eclipse

Hi ,
I have just cloned the latest code from Git, having not pulled it in for a
few weeks. My Eclipse workspace has many errors. I have installed Aspectj
and the Maven plugin for it. A worrying error is :
eclipse scala.reflect.internal.FatalError: package scala does not have a
member Int.

I wondered what changes people have made to get their IDEs (Eclipse /
Intellij) in the last month to get their dev workspaces clean,
     many thanks, David.

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.

Re: 答复: Eclipse

Posted by David Radley <da...@uk.ibm.com>.
Hi qiang zhang ,
Thanks for your response - I have it all working now. fyi : you need
Eclipse Neon with the right Java, Scala IDE, TestNG, and m2eclipse-scala.
For this recent change I also needed to add in AJDT and the Maven AspectJ
plugin and change the Scala level,
   all the best, David.

From:   zhao.hongtao@zte.com.cn
To:     dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org
Date:   24/11/2016 00:40
Subject:        答复: Eclipse

Hi David Radley,
As you have install eclispe and maven plugin ,then ,you can install scala
plugin for Eclipse .regrads.

qiang zhang

发件人:         David Radley <da...@uk.ibm.com>
收件人:         dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org,
日期:   2016/11/23 20:45
主题:   Eclipse

Hi ,
I have just cloned the latest code from Git, having not pulled it in for a

few weeks. My Eclipse workspace has many errors. I have installed Aspectj
and the Maven plugin for it. A worrying error is :
eclipse scala.reflect.internal.FatalError: package scala does not have a
member Int.

I wondered what changes people have made to get their IDEs (Eclipse /
Intellij) in the last month to get their dev workspaces clean,
     many thanks, David.

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.

Unless stated otherwise above: