Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jan Pěkník <ja...@atlas.cz> on 2002/05/28 16:18:12 UTC

tomcat4.1 include problems

Hi,

I have a strange problem with tomcat4 (version 4.1) and include directives. Operating system
is windows2000. When I use include directive on page, and in the included file is another
include directive, tomcat compiles the page every time it is called. The same problem I have with
Struts template engine - when I use template on some page, Tomcat re-compiles it on every hit, which
is terribly slow.  I think there is no reason why pages should be re-compiled. Can somebody help?