Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> on 2012/10/14 18:15:34 UTC

Debian packaging buildrequires: was Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.0.0-incubating Release, second round

Rohit:

Can you make sure a bug gets filed so that these are listed as
requires or buildrequires?

--David

Re: Debian packaging buildrequires: was Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.0.0-incubating Release, second round

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@citrix.com>.

Sure, done: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-343