Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Da...@equifax.com on 2003/03/26 16:39:42 UTC

Non-Decomposed collections, without implicit locking

We've been using ND collections, and without realizing it, we had implicity
locking turned out.

It worked great in 0.9.9.

However, when we switched turned off implicit locking, and switched to rc1,
objects in the ND collection are not persisted.

Experimentation reveals this doesn't work in 0.9.9 w/o implicit locking,
and doesn't work in rc1 with or without implicity locking.

I've not yet debugged into OJB to see what it is doing, but I'm planning on
it.

Should this work still?  Is anyone else having problems in this area?

David

This message contains information from Equifax Inc. which may be
confidential and privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, please
refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
information and note that such actions are prohibited.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify by e-mail
postmaster@equifax.com.