Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/19 17:47:25 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.6.1

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 9:23 PM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit 1.6.1.

The vote passes as follows (* marks a PMC member vote):

    +1 Jukka Zitting *
    +1 Marcel Reutegger *
    +1 Paco Avila
    +1 Sébastien Launay *

Thanks for voting! I'll push the release out.

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 2:15 PM, Marcel Reutegger
<ma...@gmx.net> wrote:
> initially I tried to build the release with Java 1.4 as mentioned in
> the readme, but that didn't work because the bundle plugin requires
> Java 1.5.

Hmm, good point. I guess we should fix the readme for the next
release. I don't see the build-time requirement of Java 5 as too
troublesome.

BR,

Jukka Zitting