Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de> on 2002/03/25 21:12:32 UTC

Re: long word wrapping problem solved in Fop-0.20.1 ???

Jie Wang wrote:
> I have a word "12345678" and the space defined in
> table-column is 1 inch then it spills over. If the words are spaced out
> ,then wrapping occurs "1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8".
> So you see, <fo:block wrap-option="wrap"> in Fop-0.20.1 is still not
> working ?
The wrap-option property is stated as being implemented.
I think wrapping will only occur at whitespace characters,
or word boundaries. If you want to have long words wrapped,
insert zero width spaces (&#x200B;) at points where you want
braks to occur. Check the XSL lists archive or the FAQ for
an XSLT solution.

J.Pietschmann