Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nathaniel Auvil <na...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/29 16:38:10 UTC

[Axis2] Codegen Task failing

I am using Axis 2 1.0 and geting the following error when trying to use the
codegen ant task

javax.xml.stream.FactoryConfigurationError: Provider
com.bea.xml.stream.MXParserFactory not found

I am guessing this has something to do with axis not including a STaX
implementation?  Where can i get one?  Are there plans to include one in
axis?

Re: [Axis2] Codegen Task failing

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Axis2 1.1 is tentatively scheduled to come out at the end of September.

Posted by Nathaniel Auvil <na...@gmail.com>.

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/

HTH,