Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Michael Heinen <mh...@recommind.com> on 2006/05/29 10:40:45 UTC

Access a Set with JSF-EL?

Can I access a Set with JSF-EL?

I have a datatable with many records. The user is able to update records
in a detail panel. The ids of the updated records are stored in a
HashSet in a backing bean. Now I want to mark all those records that
have been updated by the user.

Something like rendered="#{ MyBean.values[record.id] != null } is not
working

JSP:

<t:dataTable

   var="record"

<t:column>

    <h:outputText value="***" rendered="#{ (MyBean.values[record.id]) }
"/>

</t:column>

MyBean:

   private Set<String> values = new HashSet<String> ();

   public Set<String> getDocumentIds() {

               return this.values;

   }

Re: Access a Set with JSF-EL?

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
#{! empty MyBean.values[record.id]}  should work