Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by DegeneRatoR <h1...@rppkn.com> on 2012/04/26 01:44:42 UTC

Linking my app with MYSQL

I have set up hibernate and now control flow over data base processing ( i.e.
it shows articles ), however what is not doing is I can't log in, even
though in my opinion everything is fine? What am I doing wrong?

Please help.

Re: Linking my app with MYSQL

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, 25 Apr 2012 20:44:42 -0300, DegeneRatoR <h1...@rppkn.com> wrote:

> I have set up hibernate and now control flow over data base processing (
> i.e. it shows articles ), however what is not doing is I can't log in,
> even
> though in my opinion everything is fine? What am I doing wrong?

You're asking for help giving almost no information nor code. It's almost
impossible to help with so sparse information.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor

Re: Linking my app with MYSQL

Posted by DegeneRatoR <h1...@rppkn.com>.
<loginSection
xmlns:t="http://tapestry.apache.org/schema/tapestry_5_0_0.xsd">
            <t:if t:test="userExists">
							<t:actionlink t:id="logout">Log Out</t:actionlink>
                <t:parameter name="else">
                    <t:actionlink t:id="register">register</t:actionlink>.
<form t:type="form" t:id="form">
	<t:errors/>
	<input t:type="TextField" t:id="userName" t:validate="required,minlength=8"
size="20"></input>
	<input t:type="PasswordField" t:id="userPassword"
t:validate="required,minlength=8" size="20"></input>
	<input type="submit" value="log in"></input>
</form>
                </t:parameter>
            </t:if>
</loginSection>

@Persist
    @Property
    private String userName;
    @Property
    private String userPassword;

    @Component
    private Form form;

    @Component(id = "userName")
    private TextField textField;

    @ApplicationState
    @Property
    private User user;

    @Property
    private boolean userExists;

    @Inject
    private Session hibernate;

    Object onSuccess()
    {
        List list = hibernate.createCriteria(User.class)
        .add(Restrictions.eq("name", userName))
        .add(Restrictions.eq("password", userPassword))
        .list();

        if(list.size() > 0)
            user = (User)list.get(0);
        else
            form.recordError(textField, "Invalid user name or password.");

        return null;
    }

This is the code I am dealing with, and I am switching from Tap 5.0 to Tap
5.2.

Re: Linking my app with MYSQL

Posted by Chris Mylonas <ch...@opencsta.org>.
nabble ate half your post, some of it was relevant

I have set up hibernate and now control flow over data base processing ( i.e. it shows articles ), however what is not doing is I can't log in, even though in my opinion everything is fine? What am I doing wrong? When I press Sumbit nothing happens, but I have clearly stated in code to process something, which is odd to me, as it worked previously while using 5.0.18.

what version did you upgrade to.
did you read the release notes for any changes for stuff you use.
are there any stack traces etc.