Posted to users@daffodil.apache.org by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org> on 2019/08/30 15:49:19 UTC

[Community Building] Re: How to speed up DFDL processing?

Hi Roger,

It would really help build the Apache Daffodil community if users would be encouraged to ask their questions directly.

For Daffodil to graduate from Incubation requires a diverse and vendor neutral PMC membership. Once the community expands then graduation can be considered.

Best Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone