Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Frank Henry <fr...@handy-games.com> on 2006/01/27 11:06:20 UTC

Regexp to property

For a little tool I am working on I need to get information from a file,
via regexp, and store it into a property.
Before a dive into depths I have not yet ventured into, sofar I have
only written simple tasks, I wanted to glance about if anyone has
already written something like that.

Thanks!

Stephan Frank Henry
Programming
www.handy-games.com GmbH

Re: Regexp to property

Posted by Dominique Devienne <dd...@gmail.com>.
On 1/27/06, Frank Henry <fr...@handy-games.com> wrote:
> For a little tool I am working on I need to get information from a file,
> via regexp, and store it into a property.
> Before a dive into depths I have not yet ventured into, sofar I have
> only written simple tasks, I wanted to glance about if anyone has
> already written something like that.

Using <loadfile> with a nested <filterchain>, you may already be able
to do what you want without writing Java code. And if you need to
write code, you may only be a FilterReader. --DD