Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/23 05:55:44 UTC

Chainsaw & maven

I've updated the Chainsaw pom.xml but some of the plugin updates mean you
have to specify a bit more to get everything built...specifically, I have to
specify assembly:assembly now to get the standalone zip built...

Anyone familiar enough with maven assembly plugin to figure out what needs
to be done to get standalone.zip built automatically?

Here's the command I use to build Chainsaw:

mvn clean site:site assembly:assembly package install osxappbundle:bundle

Re: Chainsaw & maven

Posted by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Brett - that took care of it.

Scott