Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Marilen Corciovei <le...@nemesisit.rdsnet.ro> on 2003/06/04 16:35:29 UTC

Re: problem: how to avoid inconsistencies when a user open a link in a new window

Thanks for your response the problem is as follows:

assume I have a page which gets some parameters, it uses them to render
itself. The page also contains a table component. When the user clicks a
table column which is a DirectLink this one will call the page again but
with the original parameters lost. I am trying to find a way not to be
forced to modify the table column to send the original parameters also.
I was thinking of extending DirectService. I know how to handle
parameter sending with my own links but not with others from existing
components and I hope not to rewrote them.

Len

Marilen Corciovei <le...@nemesisit.rdsnet.ro>