Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2013/07/09 05:05:03 UTC

Shepherd's notes

I've marked your podling as possibly being ready for graduation, if that's not being too forward of me.  Feel free to remove that bit from the report summary at the top.

My notes:

I think this podling is good to go as far as activity and community diversity goes.  It's hard to discover what their real status since they've neglected to keep http://incubator.apache.org/projects/jclouds.html up to date, but it seems to me that none of the issues listed above are a barrier to their graduation.

It's troubling to see "THE JCLOUDS LOGO IS TRADEMARK OF JCLOUDS, INC." on the Apache JClouds incubator home page.  Either the trademark should be assigned to the ASF or it should be removed altogether.

Regards,
Alan
P.S. I am not subscribed to this list

Re: Shepherd's notes

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
I keep meaning to update the status page and forgetting. =) A decent example would be Bigtop -

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/bigtop.html

A.

Re: Shepherd's notes

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
Hi Alan

Re: Shepherd's notes

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
Fwiw, I verified last night that the logo trademark line is just an oversight - the logo was donated to ASF along with the name, etc. That'll be fixed on the site today.

A.