Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Kenneth Haagner <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/19 08:29:25 UTC

OFBiz deployment on ISP host

Hi,

Still investigating OFBiz to be used on the web by our business - prefer to
have our web site hosted by an ISP who advertises limitations on the
software to be run.

For example, OFBiz requires JDK to execute - does the depolyment on a web
host require this?

If there are docs that answer these, please direct me to them - I haven't
found anything.

Our preference is for Linux Suse - but there is some other JVM (other than
Sun - can't remember the name offhand) which inhibits OFBiz from working.

Thanks

Ken.

Ken(neth) Haagner SCC, APM, ACE
+27(0)72 727 4284