Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by RajaSekhar KS <ks...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/22 08:18:44 UTC

How to display own image for DatePicker......

Hi,

I just posted this question in http://www.tapestryforums.com  in it..
TapestryTalks

I am repeting the quetion here.....

How to display my own image for Date Picker....instead of default image???

I already have an image and if i am trying to use:

<input type="text" jwcid="mydatepicker"> --here if i am defining
icon="images/myimage.gif" then it is not working since
informalparameter.

and if i am trying <binding name="icon" value=".."> here icon is not allowed...

so let me know what to do??? to get displayed of my own icon???

Regards,
RajaSekhar.ks