Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by bousbaa abdelkebir <bo...@facenet.net.ma> on 2000/12/13 16:38:42 UTC

Tr: putting a vector of parameters

hi all,
when i want to put a Vector in the parameters i have the following
exception:
WOPSServlet.prendreContactSynch(java.lang.String, java.lang.Object[]) --no
 signature match
 please have you a solution for this problem??
thanks

passing vectors, and problem with CVS version

Posted by Marsha Petry <mp...@qwest.net>.
I'm able to pass a vector to/from a service by reading it as an object[] on
each side and converting it back to a vector - not exactly what I'd like, since
it gets a little messy when trying to pass a vector within a vector and so on.

So I thought I'd try the latestt CVS version of soap, but when I run it I get:
"...unable to read DeployedServices.ds, assuming fresh start".

Is this a big deal?  S, or should I just wait for the next version of soap to
be released before I start messing around with vectors again?  I was hoping to
use the vector serializer/deserializer pieces.

Marsha

(Also, yesterday I downloaded the CVS source, built the jar, and when I ran
that I got a "problematic thread" crash)

Re: Tr: putting a vector of parameters

Posted by bousbaa abdelkebir <bo...@facenet.net.ma>.
thanks you for your help i did what you told me and it work.
but i have an other problem:
the vector that i put in arguments become null in the server.
what can i do to transfert this vector of objects whith the objects and not
with its references !!!
Thanks
/**********************************************/
 Abdelkebir BOUSBAA