Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2008/03/10 22:46:19 UTC

For UIMA-AS, please delay building release candidate for 2 days - not quite ready.

Eddie asks that we not waste testing work on uima-as for a couple of
days.  We'll post when it's ready.

UIMA base can go ahead, though, with a build tomorrow.

I'll put in the License and Notices at the top of our SVN trunk for the
base, tonight. (Jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-860 )
-Marshall

Re: For UIMA-AS, please delay building release candidate for 2 days - not quite ready.

Posted by Michael Baessler <mb...@michael-baessler.de>.
Eddie Epstein wrote:
> Looking pretty good now. There is still one known problem with the
> ActiveMQ http connector which is not resolved yet, but we should do a
> first release candidate anyway to expose other problems.
>
> Eddie
>
> On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 5:46 PM, Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> wrote:
>> Eddie asks that we not waste testing work on uima-as for a couple of
>>  days.  We'll post when it's ready.
>>
>>  UIMA base can go ahead, though, with a build tomorrow.
>>
>>  I'll put in the License and Notices at the top of our SVN trunk for the
>>  base, tonight. (Jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-860 )
>>  -Marshall

OK I created a sandbox tag with the same folder structure as we used for
the UIMA core release.
tags
  sandbox-2.2.2
     sandbox-2.2.2-01 (for the first candidate)
        <Sandbox projects>
        uima-docbooks
	uima-docbook-tool
     sandbox-2.2.2-02 (for the second candidate)

I additionally tagged the uima-docbooks and uima-docbook-tools projects
under the same tag/location as the Sandbox, since we need the two
projects to build the Sandbox documentation.

So for the three packages (CasEditor, annotator, UIMA AS) please go
ahead and build the release package based on this tag
sandbox/tags/sandbox-2.2.2/sandbox-2.2.2-01

-- Michael

Re: For UIMA-AS, please delay building release candidate for 2 days - not quite ready.

Posted by Eddie Epstein <ea...@gmail.com>.