Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> on 2006/03/22 17:15:28 UTC

[VOTE] APR 1.2.6 Tarballs Up

I just posted APR 1.2.6 release tarballs for your voting pleasure.

Get them well they're hot at http://people.apache.org/~rooneg/apr-1.2.6

-garrett

Re: [VOTE] APR 1.2.6 Tarballs Up

Posted by Colm MacCarthaigh <co...@stdlib.net>.
On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 08:15:28AM -0800, Garrett Rooney wrote:
> I just posted APR 1.2.6 release tarballs for your voting pleasure.
>
> Get them well they're hot at http://people.apache.org/~rooneg/apr-1.2.6

+1, Ubuntu, Win32

Re: [VOTE] APR 1.2.6 Tarballs Up

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.
Garrett Rooney wrote:

> I just posted APR 1.2.6 release tarballs for your voting pleasure.
>
> Get them well they're hot at http://people.apache.org/~rooneg/apr-1.2.6

+1 as an RPM on RHEL4 x86_64

Regards,
Graham

Re: [VOTE] APR 1.2.6 Tarballs Up

Posted by Joe Orton <jo...@redhat.com>.
On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 08:15:28AM -0800, Garrett Rooney wrote:
> I just posted APR 1.2.6 release tarballs for your voting pleasure.
>
> Get them well they're hot at http://people.apache.org/~rooneg/apr-1.2.6

+1 for both APR and APR-util 1.2.6 tarballs, testall passes on:

PASS: RHEL4/ppc64 RHEL3/i686 RHEL4/i686 FC5/i686 FC4/i686 RHEL3/ppc64
RHEL4/x86_64 FC3/i686

with no issues on the box with ccache installed this time.  Thanks for
RM-ing.

joe

Re: [VOTE] APR 1.2.6 Tarballs Up

Posted by Brad Nicholes <bn...@novell.com>.
<7e...@mail.gmail.com>, "Garrett Rooney"
<ro...@electricjellyfish.net> wrote:
> I just posted APR 1.2.6 release tarballs for your voting pleasure.
>
> Get them well they're hot at http://people.apache.org/~rooneg/apr-1.2.6
>
> -garret

+1 NetWare

Re: [VOTE] APR 1.2.6 Tarballs Up

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 3/22/06, Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> wrote:
> I just posted APR 1.2.6 release tarballs for your voting pleasure.
>
> Get them well they're hot at http://people.apache.org/~rooneg/apr-1.2.6

+1 from me for release, build and passed testall on Mac OS X, Ubuntu
Linux, and FreeBSD.

-garrett

Re: [VOTE] APR 1.2.6 Tarballs Up

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 3/23/06, Colm MacCarthaigh <co...@stdlib.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 08:50:36AM -0800, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> > On 3/23/06, Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> wrote:
> > > Ok, we've got various Unices (Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris), and Netware
> > > covered pretty well.  Any chance of a Win32 person being able to take
> > > this stuff for a spin and confirm that it works there?
> >
> > Colm said "+1 Ubuntu,  Win32".  -- justin
>
> My crazy Visual Studio setups have caused problems in the past though,
> so no harm getting more win32 testing :)

Oh, absolutely more testing would be nice, but at least we know that
we didn't sneak in another win32 build breakage or something this time
;-)

-garrett

Re: [VOTE] APR 1.2.6 Tarballs Up

Posted by Colm MacCarthaigh <co...@stdlib.net>.

Re: [VOTE] APR 1.2.6 Tarballs Up

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.
Garrett Rooney wrote:
> On 3/23/06, Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com> wrote:
>> On 3/23/06, Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> wrote:
>>> Ok, we've got various Unices (Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris), and Netware
>>> covered pretty well.  Any chance of a Win32 person being able to take
>>> this stuff for a spin and confirm that it works there?
>> Colm said "+1 Ubuntu,  Win32".  -- justin
>>

> Ahh, I totally missed that.  Thanks.

No problem. One more :)

+1 Tested on Win32, Win64/amd64, Win64/ia64

--
Mladen

Re: [VOTE] APR 1.2.6 Tarballs Up

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.

Re: [VOTE] APR 1.2.6 Tarballs Up

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com>.

Re: [VOTE] APR 1.2.6 Tarballs Up

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.

Re: [VOTE] APR 1.2.6 Tarballs Up

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
On Mar 22, 2006, at 11:15 AM, Garrett Rooney wrote:

> I just posted APR 1.2.6 release tarballs for your voting pleasure.
>
> Get them well they're hot at http://people.apache.org/~rooneg/
> apr-1.2.6
>
> -garrett

+1: Sol8, OS X 10.4.5, Suse 9.2

Re: [VOTE] APR 1.2.6 Tarballs Up

Posted by Paul Querna <ch...@force-elite.com>.
Garrett Rooney wrote:
> On 3/22/06, William A. Rowe, Jr. <wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
>> Garrett Rooney wrote:
>>> I just posted APR 1.2.6 release tarballs for your voting pleasure.
>>>
>>> Get them well they're hot at http://people.apache.org/~rooneg/apr-1.2.6
>> Out of curiousity, why not continue to use;
>>
>>    http://apr.apache.org/dev/dist/
>>
>> [/www/www.apache.org/dev/dist/]?
>
> No adequately explained reason.  This was how Paul posted the last set
> of tarballs, so I followed his lead.

Because it used to take hours for them to show up, when data was being
rsync'ed across to ajax.

I guess we could use that directory now too.

/me shrugs

-Paul

Re: [VOTE] APR 1.2.6 Tarballs Up

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.

Re: [VOTE] APR 1.2.6 Tarballs Up

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.

Re: [VOTE] APR 1.2.6 Tarballs Up

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com>.
On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 08:15:28AM -0800, Garrett Rooney wrote:
> I just posted APR 1.2.6 release tarballs for your voting pleasure.

+1.

Passes 'make check' on Mac OS X 10.4.5.

Thanks.  -- justin