Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Yunkun Huang <ht...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/03 02:11:40 UTC

Release branch and master branch

hey all,

I notice there are some changes apply to release branch 2.7.5-release, and some of them are code change to fix issue.

My understanding is master branch should contains them, so should we merge 2.7.5-release to master via PR or just do cherry-pick?
if we need do this, should we do this once release finish?

Re: Release branch and master branch

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Agree we need to merge back these changes to the master as soon as
possible. Since Jun is the release manager for this release, I am cc-ing
him for his attention.

Thanks,
-Ian.