Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Jason Ish <is...@unx.ca> on 2007/09/13 16:45:24 UTC

http server for Mina today.

Hello..

We have a server application built on Mina and are in need of an
embedded web server to provide a basic debugging UI as well as a
web based API (rest like today, soap is in our future).

What are the options today?  I know we can embed Tomcat, Jetty,
etc. in our app (and have done so for experimentation), but that seems
like overkill.  Is asyncweb ready?  If so, which version of Mina
should we be using?  We are currently using 1.1.2, but since our app
isn't in production yet, moving to trunk would not be a big problem.

Thanks for any info.

Re: http server for Mina today.

Posted by Michael Grundvig <mi...@electrotank.com>.
Jetty is quite simple to integrate and requires only a couple of jars. You
basically point it to a webapps directly and let it handle the rest.

Mike

Posted by hezjing <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jason

The JIRA is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-353

The last comment is waiting Apache members to fill the IP clearance
form directly into the incubator web site and import the source
code...

--

Hez

Re: http server for Mina today.