Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/25 14:10:11 UTC

[VOTE] Release fileinstall-3.1.8

This release fixes two issues
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=12310100&fixfor=12316099
  * FELIX-2799	FileInstall creates multiple configurations for factory
configurations on windows
  * FELIX-2798	ArtifactListener services are not ordered according to
the OSGi ranking

The staging repo is available at:
  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-075/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
   sh check_staged_release.sh 075 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release fileinstall-3.1.8

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
+1

Regards
Felix

Posted by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com>.
+1

Rgds

-- Rob

On 25/01/2011 3:10 PM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
> This release fixes two issues
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=12310100&fixfor=12316099
>    * FELIX-2799	FileInstall creates multiple configurations for factory
> configurations on windows
>    * FELIX-2798	ArtifactListener services are not ordered according to
> the OSGi ranking
>
> The staging repo is available at:
>    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-075/
>
> You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
>     http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
>     sh check_staged_release.sh 075 /tmp/felix-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.

--

Ascert - Taking systems to the Edge
robw@ascert.com

Re: [VOTE] Release fileinstall-3.1.8

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

Regards
JB

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
The change log was not updated, could you please fix this in trunk?

Thanks.

-> richard

Re: [CANCEL] [VOTE] Release fileinstall-3.1.8

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On 1/28/11 11:55, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
> I need to cancel this release as it's missing the fix for FELIX-2798
> which has been stuck on my local copy for some reason.
> i'll recut a release on monday.

Well, on the positive side, that means the correct change log can be
include...

-> richard

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--