Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Green Cap <gr...@hotmail.com> on 2003/02/18 05:35:38 UTC

PDF plugin on working on Maven Beta 8

The PDF plugin isn't working on Maven beta 8 on Windows 2000.

Here is the error that I get when I call "maven pdf"

fo:fo:
[java]
[java] <Location of error unkown> XSLT Error
<javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException>:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.net.UnkownHostException: C

Re: PDF plugin on working on Maven Beta 8

Posted by Brian Ewins <Br...@btinternet.com>.
That looks to be the same problem as this one:
http://jira.werken.com/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=MAVEN-168

It supposed to have been patched. NB your failure will come from the
missing 'navigation.xml' as well.

-Baz